Primerica Life Insurance Company, Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada and National Benefit Life Insurance Company (NYSE:PRI)
- Paid out $1 billion in death claims in 2014
- Approximately $682 billion of life insurance in force
- More than 4 million lives are insured through us
- Have an A+ (Superior) rating from A.M. Best. Only 15 percent of life insurance companies meet this standard
- Pay 93% of claims within 14 days
* Numbers reflect the combined totals as of December 31, 2014, or the period stated, for the following affiliated companies: Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada (Head Office: Mississauga, ON) in Canada; National Benefit Life Insurance Company (Home Office: Long Island City, NY) in New York and Primerica Life Insurance Company (Executive Offices: Duluth, GA) in all other U.S. jurisdictions. Each company is responsible for its own financial obligations.