Chairman & CEO, Legg Mason
Legg Mason is a diversified global asset management firm, founded in 1899 and headquartered in Baltimore, MD. They have been performing as a public company for 30 years.
- $682 Billion in Asset under management, as of August 31, 2015
- 21st largest asset manager worldwide
- Approximately 3,100 employees with 31 offices worldwide
- Serving individual and institutional investors in six continents
- Seven investment affiliates with expertise in a wide range of disciplines.
- Affiliates include Brandywine Global, ClearBridge Investments, Martin Currie, Permal, QS Investors, Royce & Associates, Western Asset